Thread: AMG Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2007-12-09, 04:14   Link #85
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyfoosball View Post
When you get the box set does it include the japanese audio tracks with English subs? Because I don't want to deal with English voice actors. But i'd like to get the box set at some point.
The official English release of AMG Season 2 by ADV contains both English and Japanese language tracks along with English subtitles. So if you don't want to listen to the English voice actors you can select the Japanese language track and English subtitles.

The only point I would like to make is that since you posted in the AMG Season 2 thread, I assume you are talking about the Season 2 box set. At this point in time only 4 of the 6 DVDs have been released so far (the 5th DVD is to be released on the 8th Jan and the last will be released around the start of March).

There hasn't been any official announcement of a complete Season 2 boxset yet. I'm sure it will be released (since they have released the complete AMG Season 1 boxset just a couple of weeks ago) but it might not be for a while.

Volume 2 of the AMG Season 2 is available with a box, but this is just a box to keep the 6 DVDs in.

If you have seen a complete AMG Season 2 boxset (with English subtitles) then it is most likely a bootleg.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote