View Single Post
Old 2004-04-09, 14:19   Link #32
musouka

Quote:
Somehow I doubt this will be 70+ eps. It just doesnt fit the mold of other long series. Its not a sports anime, not aimed at kids, not shounen action like Naruto, or a long shoujo series. I would be very surprised if it ran more than 26.
Trust me, it's impossible for this series to be crammed into 26 eps or less. There's just so much going on and all these intricate plot threads that connect to one another. It works out excellently in the manga, so I find myself wondering how they're going to carry that out in the anime. It's not like a shounen anime, as IMSabbel said. There's no need for filler, and it's certainly not tournament or fighting based.

In fact, with 70 eps, right now I'm just trying to figure out what they're going to cut out of the manga. I can think of a few detours that might be able to be axed without harming the story that will probably bring us to the right length. And I can see all the really important parts are represented in the opening, so no worries about those being changed/cut.
ずっと変りはしない
musouka is offline   Reply With Quote