View Single Post
Old 2004-09-14, 18:39   Link #50
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nub.Itachi
wow how can u say that, Oro says it best himself here let me give a brief recap on what oro thinks of itachi.

-chapter 140-
-ORO- "First of all. If we had only gotten Uchiha Itachi to join us.There wouldnt have been any prolems at all. But that is just a dream to wish for.... because he is even stronger than my self..."
-Kabuto- "........"
-ORO- "That is why i left that organization"

He basically states that Itachi forced him out of the organization because he was stronger.. im pretty sure he had his arms in the organization i dunno bout you though.. they looked pretty active when he was fight sarutobi
Yeah, I agree here, I don't think Oro is the strongest. Whilst he's one of the smartest, I don't think he was the strongest. I agree with this comment here, I think if Oro 100% v. Itachi 100%...Itachi would win, but Oro would give him a run for his money.

Besides almost all of Oro's attacks are based on Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, I think Itachi would be able to see through that with his sharingan.
Sabaku no Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote