View Single Post
Old 2011-04-19, 13:26   Link #96
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cruz View Post
I can read, write, speak korean without an accent. Came to North America when I was in first grade so cut me some slack.

The only problem when reading is that I can't understand difficult words.

I gave a noobish translation in another forum. Don't have the raw file anymore. I tried to ask my brother to translate but he doesn't have the time nor the interest. Also note that this was not put into google translate. I read and summarized what I got out of the last few paragraphs of the LN raw.

This is what I wrote last time.

Spoiler:

My thoughts:
Spoiler:

The guy who said all the main characters bite the dust... is the guy korean? I dunno how this rumor started floating about.
There's a summary up on JCafe24 about the light novel.

Basically it's split into 3 parts, the first part deals with the story of felicia and Maiain the brave, the second part deals with felix and felicia, the third part after felicia "dies" revolves around Felix going bat shit, destory the world insane. He goes back in time to try to save her but in the end everyone dies. Hopefully the manhwa doesn't follow this.

Oh yeah btw the novel is sci-fi. A cyborg was originally supposed to be introduced during the tournament arc, but the manhwa decided not to. Which is used to explain the time travelling, cyborg's, space age weaponary etc. That's why there's "nukes" and "oribitals strikes" in attack names for characters.

Last edited by Tenchi Hou Take; 2011-04-19 at 13:49.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote