View Single Post
Old 2011-10-09, 09:10   Link #815
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post

Wait, so does it mean Corporations are allowed to commit fraud, nuisance, and tax dodging?

A crime is a crime. It doesn't matter who does it.
If they can buy themselves out, yes. That is the dirty thing about it we can't do anything about unless we stand together.

Of course, they are too busy paying the politicians to divide us along "party lines".

Quote:
Does that mean if I commit ten thousand crimes all at once, I would be immune from prosecution because there are too many to charge me with? I would be given exemption from the legal system because it is easier?

Right. So that means I just need to commit enough crimes that I break the upper limit and I would be home free.
You can't commit more crimes than a group of people who have committed multiple crimes - when the group gets charged the number of crimes indicted snowballs.

UPDATE

Occupy movement: a collective, vague effort

I have been reading the article AND the comments, and it dawned on me that what these protestors want is something VERY simple : the regulators (anti-trust, tax-dodging, etc) to do their work, with the President and DOJ to back their ass with a large Goldion hammer.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote