View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 16:15   Link #146
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
Then you should have no problem with people saying the same for Suzaku x C.C.. Right? Despite the fact that the show implies nothing to this end realistically and within character, just like Gino x Kallen.

Not really trying to argue, just trying to understand how you are thinking here, because you're focusing on very specific events and, from the looks of it, ignoring everything else. You said how they interacted in the last few episodes, but we know that at least on one side, the party was vehimately not interested at all. So how does this work as a basis when compared to how CG has handled any and all romance within the show.
It doesn't, you're right. Sorry for being unrealistic and failing at understanding characters as well as you do. Heck, I shouldn't even be posting here at all what with my poor skills at grasping such things.

I'd have nothing against people saying SuzakuxC.C is possible, I even like the idea if you really want to know. I just think that GinoxKallen is not as illogical as some people make it out to be, that they would make a good match and that there were micro-instances towards the end that made it a possibly possible possibility in the long run.

Have a nice evening.