View Single Post
Old 2012-12-31, 17:35   Link #455
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK_500 View Post
As for someone who actually dislike K, let me say this. It wasn't made for someone like me in first place. Yes it's true it also try attract male viewers as well as female ones but at the end the female ones that served best. You know, if you chase two rabbits and you'll lose them both but in K's situation, it decided to chase at least one of them let another go.

However my real issue with K is not lack of decent female characters, too many male ones and plot but rather how Animax-Asia fooled its subscribers, including myself into thinking they going to show a shounen action show but in reality it isn't. It just a reverse harem show without the reverse harem. I just found the Code Breaker( a comparable show) is many times more male-friendly than K despite authored by a woman. Maybe Code Breaker lack of "reverse harem" feel.
I didn't mean any disrespect. Like I said, I'm a K fan, but seriously? The show was badly written and screamed 'LOOK AT ALL THE TROPES WE"LL DO TO ATTRACT FANS' It's dumb as hell, but I've seen much, much worse...and I'm looking forward to season two..and its intitial dvd release from Viz, though Viz will probaly put it out like, five years from now...

I tried Code Breaker but couldn't get into it after two episodes because the characters were just 'ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH'

I also love Space Brothers, but not too many people like that one it seems.