Thread: Licensed Nabari no Ou
View Single Post
Old 2008-04-10, 04:36   Link #97
Niu
YOU FACTORING HECTOPASCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis View Post
You're probably joking and all, so no offense or anything, but gah, I hate it when I meet delusional fangirls who actually mean it whenever they say such rubbish. It shows a total lack of respect for the characters, it's as if all important aspects about them gets thrown out the window and it all boils down to so-who-gets-to-be-on-top-in-bed like a bad yaoi plot, which is not why I ship them. This is why I stay as far as I can from those fangirls, because they give a bad name to the BL fandom in general.

......This responce is so... normal that I don't know what to reply now.

Though, jokes aside. I am serious about MiharuxYoite though. The other way around simply didn't fit my interpretation of Yoite's character. He is too suicidal to make things work. And I hope him stay that way. His suicidalness is what has kept his relationship with Miharu from becoming third rated shounen ai crap. If their elopment from ch.44 on do end up as Miharu's quest to light up Yoite, I am soooo going to burn all my copies of Nabari to ashes.

Oh well, for now, I can only hope peopel don't come up with AizawaxMiharu crap just because of how the VAs are set up.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Niu; 2008-04-13 at 00:14.
Niu is offline   Reply With Quote