Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2011-01-10, 08:37   Link #2281
Kallen4life

soul burial by zanpakuto - goes to SS (it is supposed to be heaven lol) or hell based on sins

turns to hollow - HM or maybe roams around in the living world some time seeking food - i.e. human souls

hollow is slain by zanpakuto - same as soul, sins from hollow-time are ignored

hollow is slain by quincy (or, possibly, anything except a zanpakuto) - deader then dead

another 2 questions concerning Shunsui's shikai :
1) the shadow game - basically as long as you're casting a shadow - it is vulnerable to manipulation by your opponent .. but the opposite is also true .. but what about if you're casting it from the air - it is possible, sun is behind you, you're casting a big one on the ground, but you yourself are in the air and not actually touching it per se .. does it work then ? or do you have to be on the ground and it actually has to start from your feet ? I assume the latter

2) the color game - regardless of who called the color - the 'calculation' of damage is done based on the colors of the one who is striking (not the one who named the color) ?
.. as an example - in the end, after black was called, if Starrk managed to dodge and hit Shunsui while 'black' was still active - would it be the same fatal strike, because Shunsui (who called the color) had all black or it would've been fairly minor damage, because Starrk himself had little black (but balanced by the fact that he could strike at any area) ? I assume the latter again
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote