View Single Post
Old 2014-09-24, 10:20   Link #99
Harens
Lolicon in-Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
Since I only read the manga I haven't see any contradicting facts actually.

1) Like what? There is nothing established that contradict with the theory. What we know so far is the truth (demon lord invasion, reset etc) but the truth could be deeper than one could thought to be (who the demon lord is, what's his goal, why the reset happen)
2) The biggest hint is the very first chapter and Kyle occasional monologue about the final battle

I've never said that this is the truth or anyone have to believe it, I've engaged with what if with people who are willing to entertain the thought not to "win an argument". Since fanfic is a vague word with vague definition and condition I guess you could use that to almost every discussion about upcoming plot, and selectively use it to call out people and "win the argument", well done.
The way the time-travel works is that one "merges" with his body in the past/future(I'm not sure if you can travel to a time where you don't exist...), so it would be impossible for Kyle to be the Demon Lord, because from Kyle's original time he fought and killed the Demon Lord, so it couldn't have happened.
Unless there's some huge twist down the road.
Harens is offline   Reply With Quote