View Single Post
Old 2011-08-18, 00:10   Link #13372
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Actually it's more like they keep running into people that happen to known Japanese... And apparently all Magicians can speak every language but that's not the point.

I suppose this is just the part of me inside hoping that by using any other language, we'll get more clues about their organization, every their main language could tell you a lot about them. For example in a certain other Light Novel, there was a hint earlier that the bad guys faction speak mostly Japanese and German, which later turns out to be a big hint about their faction.

But like I've said, it's just my opinion.
Not just magicians, even the Queen's servants, who are normal people, speak Japanese (that was a WTF moment for me.)

But yeah, it's cool when the language plays a role.

BTW... that rendezvous at the iron bridge seemed a lot like a confession.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
Do you think Beverly Seethrough will appear in NT3?
Probably not.

But I do wonder if we'll see a mermaid... it wouldn't surprise me at this point...
What the heck was that beastgirl?

Quote:
Wow wow, where to begin? Even though Academy City won WWIII, it felt like Aleister had lose something even bigger... And to the point where he doesn't make a move for even the simplest things? This might be what Aiwass referred to when it said that Aleister is not the type to stand up after being knocked down...
That was unexpected. Also, the way Birdway (I still can't get used to it) spoke to him almost makes him seem like a good guy
Quote:
The last scenes with Touma and Index/Mikoto were nice, not as heartfelt as I would liked but I've come to accept certain things from Kamachi and heartfelt moments are not one of his strong points (You guys over exaggerate Accelerator and Last Order scenes ), Mikoto coming along is all be certain and I'm pretty sure Touma won't forget that he's still the legal guardian of Index so he would have to bring her too (Not that Index would allow him not to) but what about Accelerator and Hamazura? I can't imagine them putting their important girls in harm's way= Last Order have no reason to be on the battlefield and Hamazura would never want to drag ITEM back into the Darkness... Well, not unless they beat the crap out of him and force him to...
The protagonists wouldn't drag them. But Worst and the ITEM girls could probably sneak into Hawai on their own.
Quote:
And what's this about Second Death? What are you hiding in that coconut of yours Kamachi...?
The way he explained it, I'm most certain he's referring to great change (as in Death in the tarot) The first time was when he lost his memory, the second now that he gained determination and initiative.
Quote:
What I wanted and had hoped for was Touma hugging Index at the end of it... Not really as a romantic scene, but you know... It would be nice to say he's back.
That would be a nice change... but I guess he got enough "skinship" with the usual head bite.