View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 04:47   Link #5
Hmm....

Eh? My opinion would be that....many people will think like you, staying in starting city. With a death game that it is, raw material should be quite scarce. Not many people farming.

If it is pvp-free game like SAO, I do agree with Kirito that you need to be at top tier level, to defend yourself from PKer, at very least.

I won't rush off to next village like Kirito, that is a bit too reckless. Better start from starting city field, It may be crowded but that in itself offer you some safety. You don't have to worry about monster ganging you. It will be the opposite. Yea, I do sacrifice some efficient for safety here. For the better or worse, I do believe in my skill at competing for mobs (aka KS ^^"). When you played many crowded MMO games with Asians you gain that kind of skill
Now, grind away until you outlevel the content or the crowd become unbearable .

Assume I don't have any RL friend or friend from other game who stuck with me. I would hold off partying with anyone until I reach area with sparse (player) population because this is where you start to need party (monster outnumber player). This way you can also screen the players off and don't get too crappy party members. At least they are good enough to come this far. And it really is more efficient to play solo in crowded area anyway.

As for build, I'm not sure if I will go with tank-build or long range polearm build. both offer different benefit. I will probrably go for tank build as it will leave me with more room for mistake.

I don't know if I will be brave enough to join the boss raid. If someone like Diabel persuade me to join boss raid that suppose to be killable at level 5 when I'm level 10 with solid strategy may be, just may be, I will join. The main factor here would be if I meet dead end and can't grind anymore level in this floor then the only thing left to do is face the boss.

Yes, my train of thought is that of typical MMO veteran. So chance are I either join clearer group or join the 1st 2000 (perhap the latter ^^")
Hmm.... is offline   Reply With Quote