View Single Post
Old 2009-02-06, 21:20   Link #76
Takeru
Jag äter idioter
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Takeru
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
I believe that microsoft is offering free download for windows 7 beta for the next two weeks. I have heard a lot about windows 7 being a lot better than vista. Have you tried windows 7? Would you switch now? What do you think of windows 7 vs vista?
Already have switched. It's my main OS for my gaming partition on my MacBook Pro. Runs faster than Vista Ultimate did. Because it runs faster, my games run better. Because my games run better, I'm not yelling at my computer as much. Because I'm not yelling at my computer as much, I'm a happy person.

Now if only my other two computers weren't too old for it to run on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Actually, I buy OEM copies no matter what.... (and then have random fights with Microsoft as I upgrade the computers I take care of -- "yes, I've changed parts of my computer 5 times and you will give me a new product key because I'm still using just one computer... ok, then I have an Ubuntu disk right.... oh, thanks for the key!")
So far that's happened only once --- usually they just ask me what's going on and give me a key.
That's definitely one part of Windows I don't like. Especially if you use the CD that came with your computer and go over the 15 installs on it because your computer kept screwing itself over.