Thread: Licensed Sukitte Ii na yo
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 13:36   Link #104
HuNGaricum

well, I just caught up and my feelings for this are pretty ambivalent:

On one hand I like Nakanishi. He's the likeable dumbass, and up till now he fulfilled both parts of his role. Also Asamicchi is a good character, I sense more drama from the oppai front their relationship has got some potential so if possible please give 'em a proper development. Also, I jumped up in joy when I saw that mail

Mei is absolutely neutral for me...For now...I know that she's got her problems, and she is the main heroine, but... I just don't feel excited when she does her things... Maybe in the future, when she's opened up I might take a liking to her, but definitely not now...

aaand on the other hand I hate Yamato. I just can't stand him and his attitude. I just get the feel that he just goes for the "hardest he can get" trophy, because Mei is of that type. I was at the edge of punching through my screen at that "serious kiss" scene... JUST WTF IS THAT!?!?!?!?! He is just messing around now, probably when he'll get serious and starts to think about stuff he will get better, but until then...

P.S.: I have to mention the seiyuus. this is some quality work we've got here
HuNGaricum is offline   Reply With Quote