View Single Post
Old 2004-07-21, 10:13   Link #508
KingofWac

Anyone else besides me think level 4 computers are easy? When I first got this game I was overwhelmed by them but me and my brother have taken this game to a new level, mastering how to evade at the right times, lots of jumping movements to get behind the persons back, varying speeds of combo's to fool the other person/computer that you stopped only to leave them wide open.

The more I play this game the more I find out, at first it seems really simple, but there is far more to this game then simple A and B mashing even though it appears to be that way.

By the way, sharigan sasuke and regular sasuke are A LOT different. I never lose with sharigan sasuke because he has great moves for every situation. I feel his chidori is pretty useless but his air special (when you press X in the air) is extremely useful at certain times, hell I killed 2 people at once with it! It doesn't do that much damage but its great in certain situations, for instance if the person is low on health it is almost impossible to dodge. Also you can do a combo such as BBBBBB and with the right placement release X after the final hit and do some serious damage when they are still falling.

This game is probably one of my favorite for gamecube next to Mario Kart and Smash Brothers.
KingofWac is offline   Reply With Quote