View Single Post
Old 2009-10-01, 05:43   Link #113
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
She only stoned a platoon of ordinary marines. Robin had the same prejudice when she appeared. She took a platoon out and Tashigi and looked to strong when she first appeared on the strawhats boat.

We've seen that her DF isn't overpowered against these New World fodders and now we'll see if she's truly to strong to join against Smoker who I think will have a stalemate against her but will look the superior one of the two. Smoker has to prevail imo cause he's what Garp was to Roger.

I don't find that she looks to strong, hell I think she'll be like Robin who showed us at start that she was strong and could take out your average Grand Liner easely but at the end showed that her DF was hardly to hax. Hancock could be the same and when Luffy faces Yonkou lvl opponents he'll need nakama of her caliber. Just look at WB + Marco + Jozu + Ace. Shanks + Ben Beckman + Lucky Roux + Yassop. Luffy needs some more strong nakama imo and Hancock could fit there cause as a female she doesn't upset the peoples "monster trio". I don't think Sanji will compete with her like he does with Zoro.

There's even a theory, Franky = light version Luffy. Brook = light version Zoro. Hancock will be light version Sanji eventually.
She is broken just look at what she can do. The same new world fodders got 1 hit by her and were turning to stone with there body parts falling off.

It look like she can turn anything to stone , while we did not think that way at first we saw her made cannon ball stone so it is possible.

She is one the char we have seen hit a logia user without any weapon or knowing there weakness.(side note i forgot when dark king stop the admiral with a kick so i edit)

She is a master of HAKI something that luffy has not learn yet and the same type.

I could name some more , if we were further in manga i have no problem with her joining but it to soon for her . Until luffy learns to use haki no other char that has master it should be part of the crew.

I could also do a list for jinbei these guys way to strong for the SH. After the SH going into the NW they are going to learn to do new stuff along with new moves . Boa and jinbei should be masters at how they use there powers .

Last edited by andy; 2009-10-01 at 06:14.