View Single Post
Old 2007-05-26, 21:58   Link #37
Hiei-

Gah, I suck -.- I was sure to have corrected all, but it seems not -.- Next time, I'll be more carefully and double check your corrections to make sure I didn't forget to report one.

I'll do direct download soon but I don't think most people care, some peoples already took it with BT/XDCC without problems or complaining (I was seeding at 2000 K by the way).

There's also an Ozoora in the episode, bleh ;-; But I don't think it worth a v2, I will be more careful next time

Sangofe : It's not French-English, it's Japanese-English, as the two translations have been done by me. (You seems to read only what you want to =\)

Same as DarkSoul when he do his Saint Seiya scripts, he always do the french ones before and that don't means he then make french => english because he did some french ones before.

Frenchies-Subs means I'm French, not that it's a litteral translation of some french projects.

TLC on the old project ? Ep 3 script was the worst translation I never seen (I always have it if someone want to see it one day), ep 4-5 don't have a check at all, not the ones I have anyway and have several errors.

And, it has been checked. All the sentences I wasn't sure were translated by DarkSoul (for the others, I used the japanese manga to double check). But if someone find translations errors (especially big), feel free to post them, I'll gladly accept objectives critics.

Sorry for the timing, I forgot you were the god of the timing =\

I also don't know why I should use such or such files... If I quit the old project, it was because no one seemed to work on it, plus bad translations, I uploaded like 12 ep in VOB by the way, and we never saw at least one release, that... (I'm starting to wonder if it was just to got the VOBS... =\)

Anyway, I'm not here to create a flamware, or war, or whatever, if you want to sub it too, feel free to do so (this way, you'll be able to do it the way you like), but it's not my fault if you're maybe "angry" or I don't know because your work got unused, I answered you, I won't do more about this thing, don't want to have problems on this forum ^_^

Last edited by Hiei-; 2007-05-26 at 22:48.
Hiei- is offline   Reply With Quote