Thread: Da Capo
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-28, 12:32   Link #102
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
I almost stopped watching after ep 19, but I'm glad I didn't, as ep 20 was great. The only problem is that damn side story thing. In the other episodes it was bad enough, but in this one it was just wrong. To end an episode with a scene like nemu collapsing is one thing, but to do it half way through and put random cat-headed people watching highlights from their past appearances just isn't right. Well as long as the main story is getting good, I shouldn't complain too much...
:-)
Curious that you'd actually 'almost stop' watching after ep.19, cuz it's only from ep.16 that the 'drama' really begins. (Personally I almost stopped a few times... around eps 5, 9, 10 14 or so... but 16 got me on the hook.

I definately agree with you that the side story really ticked me off, cuz the main story got me so involved that I didn't even realize that 16 minutes had already passed.

They'd better get rid of these side stories soon, cuz honestly I didn't like them much more than the music videos in the first 7? eps.

heh... I suppose I rant a lot too... but I really can't wait for ep.21
(and I wish some group would make a version that only includes the main plot, cuz my BT's really messed (1K/s) and a smaller filesize would be better. =D)

OKOK... I'll stop ranting before someone tries to kill me. =D