View Single Post
Old 2012-01-31, 18:08   Link #137
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post

You have to excuse me if I still thinks thats bull****.

You seem to be mixed up, so I'll say this - do you like her because you see her as being this voice-of-reason, or because she is supposedly Yagi's mouthpiece?

Both answers make me wanna groan, but if it's both, I'm gonna throw up.
Why is that Bull shit? Its true. There really isn't anything wrong with that either. And I like Deneve because of her cool and calm personality. She is the opposite of Helen and i love it when they are together. I have also liked Deneve every since Pieta. Being Yagi's "mouth-piece" is just something about her that i don't hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
I do not know how to clarify that point any further. I think Deneve has become consumed by the author's need to explain events. Personally, I like it when the story is left up to the reader to understand.
I don't understand how that is a bad thing. Yes sometimes it is important to leave things up to the reader but it is also important to explain things so that people can have an understanding of whats going on. Its a manga, its not super detailed and sometimes things can be lost between frames. So, it is important for the reader to understand it. And that is what Deneve does. She also explains stuff to the other Ghosts helps Miria lead them too. She is like the second-in-command.

Quote:
In addition, we have had a lot of Deneve and Helen and I really would prefer to see other characters at this point in time.
Pfff. They are still far better than any of the other characters that have been in the recent chapters (except Raki).

"King's to you, Fernand"