View Single Post
Old 2012-05-16, 06:48   Link #28885
PsychoShion

in fact r07 said the truth is u deciding whether its from beatrice's or anges perspective. With present truiths overwriting the past, the whole ange thing with maar's magic was to show that even though this whole incident occured and battler siined against his sister, Ange choose to embrace the white magic that maria started and wrote the sakturo books and changed her name...... Who is fighting battler? beatrice a person that says shes a witch? or a Teenage girl missing her brother so much that she can only believe that battler foughr his best against the witch or else he would have come home right? This is ange's story showing how all the little things we learned throughtout the tale Ange in the end learned the Truth she chose, Maris wicth of origins, so she continiued something that came from zero. Beatrice says that to maria you are what kinzo desired most. Maria creates a magic unlike the types of coping mechanisms people in the story have, this makes it special, and Ange in the ENd regects the TRUTH to follow her own truth and says she;; beccome a witch and determine her own future. In essence it means when you use white magic you can pick and choose what parts of reality to concentrate on, Which to ignore and which to embellish and create a magic world of your own. I think when ange got that diary, and had read the contents of the tales in the bottles that were found, what we really are seeing perhaps are what Ange is seeing as she reads the story,. all these stories could be ange's way of rationalizing what could have happened. And then what we see in ange's perspectives are her possibilities. Yeah, arc 1-4 could just be ange's perspective and the witch is a made up person but it really ange saying battler come home damnit u idiot! then erika a 14 year old who investiagtes the stuff? Then in 8 ange asks and interviews everyones riddles. I think then 5-8 are when she met Ikuto and she basically got written into the story as erika, the witch of truth. If u say what is the truth? Does that mean the final truth? That would mean what is happening at the moment in ange's world. If you can see what is happening there thats the truth, what would ange be like and what perspective would she adapt to by imagining countless versions of the incident in her head,. Remeber beatrice is a witch, because she is put there as the one trying to get battler the way home but in a wacking way, eva-beatrice is named that because then we are shown they she believed she had a witch inside her when she was young but was bascially just her desires as a teenager, so when we are told ange, is ange-beatrice that means we must adapt to her perspective now. I believe whenever someone gets that title, the truth is there with that person. NOw ange-beatrice is because she is now the truth, because there is no more incident, there are no surviors in some theories, the truth is ange is alone. WHat is her perspective? She at the end claims to fully embrace being a wicth. she now will choose her destiny but it also means as long as she has that title the truth is now with her. FOllow the beatrice and whoever has it that part of the story is particuly important. BUt in the end i truly believe battler's sin was againstr ange by simply NOT coming home. Whether that yasu=itkuto is correct doesnt really matter, it still means battler chooses something on than her reality. SO to wrap up beatrice dies at the end of 4 because she realizes battler doesnt get it and wont be coming homme. 5-8 is just all about the author r07 trying to get more meaning in the story my telling a few more episodes with more meta.