View Single Post
Old 2012-10-05, 03:19   Link #1034
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
The interesting thing to me is that conservatives aren't going batshit crazy over what Romney *said* during the debate. He completely re-invented himself center-right instead of far right, rewrote history to claim he'd never said things that he is documented to have said to appease the far right. It was quite interesting:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/05/us...to-center.html

I probably said a dozen times, "Oh, that'll have the far righters just going crazy ..." after a Romney line (e.g. claiming he won't cut taxes for the wealthy).

My favorite moment was watching him utterly flash-bang distract from his determination not to ensure that people with pre-existing conditions be able to get insurance.
That's because too many people focused on the fact that he was "rolling over Obama" to actually listen to the bile he was spewing forth. It just proves that none of them really care about Romney at all, they just want to see Obama out of the white house, and it's pathetic.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy