View Single Post
Old 2008-08-17, 05:40   Link #28
babybro

LOL, Oh man, black stereotypes are definitely one of the worst stereotypes out there. We were originally these super black skin. ( I don't mean dark brown, I meant black as charcoal) with big eyes, even bigger round nose, and biggest lips since the clown ages. Fortunately, lately things have been changing regarding appearance but it still happens.

Unfortunately, the personality stereotypes still live on, that we are these rapping dudes that can dance to the moon, and always have these hoof jive like we are from the 70's still.

To notice the latest in black steretypes, just check out the latest chapters of Naruto, the last place I expected it. The cat looks like a straight rip off of westley snipes and raven from Tekken. But what's bad is that the mofo raps almost throughout the entire scene's he's in. Let's just say quite a few people were unhappy about that. That was the last Naruto chapter I was going to read that's for sure. I get enough stereotypes about black people from American Television, I don't need to go through anymore from overseas.
babybro is offline   Reply With Quote