View Single Post
Old 2008-03-06, 01:21   Link #452
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Only around 48 hours passed and i have to read from page 8
We may need several different topics to discuss characters, storyline, fan art,....... seperately. Otherwise the floods will make it hard to reply =]

Back to the topic

I still not satisfy with where Haruki is heading. Some facts (as i remember), which might contradict with what Haruki seemed appeared to be up to now:
- He is stunningly cool, handsome (when he is quiet), that make Kyon(-ko) even lose her sense and start the conversation with (as a girl) as soon as she have chance.
- He is almost completely anti-social, who do not talk much with any one(and refer to them as items), especially girl. The only girls whom he communicate with is Kyon-ko and Itsuki. And only when he need something from them (or appeared to need something from them).
- He show no interest in girl and treat them as same level with potato. This make him almost immune to romantic, or gender related topic( which only change later when he with Kyon-ko)
- His original goal is searching and experiencing something extraordinary/fun. And this come from the time he went to the baseball court and see how his fun life was just so normal like everyone.
- Everytime he is unsure of something he ask Kyon-ko and respect her points sometime
- Chapter 1 revolve around how Haruki failed miserably in her searching for fun stuffs, feel melancholy and want to carry Kyon-ko with him too a new world.

PS: Btw, last time I wrote "in English please" is just a joke, mean to say "please describe it in words, do not assume that i can understand every single words you say"
The whole thing about girls... we kinda decided that he'd be sort of a skirt-chaser...
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote