View Single Post
Old 2009-01-30, 14:02   Link #102
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooPurePureBoy View Post
Oh my dear God! You must be in rough shape with that combo

I've shed tears for quite a few anime in the past but this is probably the most ever for me. Not only did I shed tears, I actually had the lip quiver going....I may have even made a "puu" sound ......

I saw it coming even though I have never read spoilers about this game, but now it looks like we are going to get a slap across the face with the irony-stick as Tomoya now becomes like his father. Hopefully Ushio inherits Nagisa's natural kindness and brings Tomoya back from the brink.

I don't blame Tomoya for his sadness, if I ever had a person like Nagisa and then lost her I'd probably be pretty devastated too. Might even consider joining her on the other side if I were him. But considering the sacrifice Nagisa made in order to bring Ushio into this world, Tomoya better not even consider it, he has a duty to raise Ushio well in response to her sacrifice.

Anyway, really well done episode that I wish was never ever made. I want the Super-happy-ending dammit. Or I'd at least settle for the Scooby-Doo ending or something... just not this.
You've gotta carry that weight.