View Single Post
Old 2011-02-10, 03:25   Link #6
garbage

oh there's a thread for ep. 6 out already hehe been away for some time. should have expected it.

looking for forward to the homura fight^^
which reminds me isn't it weird that here we have a, what 10 yr old (or is it 14?) girl with just a contract signing suddenly can fight well enough with a sword? and to throw them too from afar. wow that's really hard since swords where not meant to be thrown. well i guess thats the magic working there.
related>to those who were critizising sayaka's fighting strat/tactic against kyoko. you know a real fight IS a lot different from theory. I mean i hold a degree in kickboxing and i've been thru lots of fights ( hehe im not bad :P) and i hardly bring in 60% of the technques in, in fact i specialize in nunchucks, but i would never even think of using one in a fight it would harm/hamper me more than being helpful. its mostly downright ugly street fighting ^^. i KNOW a lot of black belter faced with a fight situation, just jumping in and brawling, not even using any of the techniques they learned. much less use range of motion and attack range strategies. it's really hard u see.

well just random thoughts in anticipation of the fights...
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote