Thread: Licensed Tamako Market
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-08, 00:14   Link #1250
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
I'll be honest - just like GJ-bu I pretty much like every chara who has shown up in the series so far.

But still ... I am puzzled as to where the series is going ... and this is coming from someone who is a Tamayura fan lol!

I guess part of my puzzlement stems from the fact that I somehow expected there to be more of a straightforward story bound up with the arrival of the prince. But thus far that seems to have taken a back seat to the slice of life elements. Which I am not complaining about per se - I suppose I am more surprised.

Still - we will see how well the series as a whole turns out. ^^

That being said - I thought this ep was very heartwarming, and in so many ways.... Anko, Choi, Mochizu and of course Tamako's father as well. I still kinda feel we could see a little deeper into Tamako though. Thus far she still feels "underdeveloped" - almost still pure and childlike. Of course such people do exist in the world, and maybe this is what gives her the quality of that particular "small" Choi recognized? Who knows.... But I also kinda hope the series will show a little more of the world in her soul through some kind of conflict.