View Single Post
Old 2013-03-23, 08:42   Link #5733
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefveron View Post
I rate this episode zero, absolute zero... i got impatient and read the manga and the fight in the manga had zero padding!, i got angry every time it showed the damn audience saying something that wasn't in the manga!, if you go back and count the time it showed the fight and the time it showed the audience saying something absolutely useless and redundant... there was more audience time that any fighting.

What the hell are they going to show next episode? there's only one more sequence of animation left, im sorry to all who liked this episode but the anime has completely ruined this fight for me,

once next episode airs im tempted to edit out all the shitty audience time to show a true representation of how epic this fight should have been!
i dont see fillers scenes as bad since their not cut manga scenes to add anime scenes or if cut at last make in a good way, in this chapter i see all the scenes on manga and some more, then for me was a very good and one of the best animations since this arc started the "extra fight scenes where very well done with many moves, just because their added peoples random talking, then all the animes does this, they can't make a full fight episode because this is a pain for animation staff, their need add some random talks, some skys, flashbacks and things to help most of the animes does the same.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote