View Single Post
Old 2013-09-18, 20:55   Link #409
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemstone83 View Post
Just been watching the first few again and there's an awful lot of mentioning of fever and disease.. but feel free to say "F*** off" noo way!"
I'm sure Erens mother died of the disease..and that the walls are symbolic of Erens cell walls, and the whole thing is a Nordic play on the internal war between white blood cells and disease "the titans" the titans keep saying we have to do this..well disease just will do that to survive
The big thing that made me think it is that they kept saying in the manga "If Eren goes, its all over"..and when he died, his dad injected him with the dangerous antidote..it rained immediately as he died, as the syringes juice poured in..also maybe Armin is his physical brain and/or sat at his bedside with Mikasa saying "Don't die" "Please don't die"..they keep saying that over like I've heard people say to there sick relatives in hospital beds..
I think the bit of him wrapped in the blanket is the real world perhaps, when he did wake up with his borrowed strength.
Its a bit like Bowser's Inside Story..perhaps..
Anyways, I'm a care worker so I'm probably just influenced by that, and sorry for all my posts.
I'm pretty sure Eren's mother got killed by the titan in the beginning O.o Or are you saying that woman wasn't really Eren's mother and his biological mother died from some disease?