View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 10:02   Link #2021
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
I go boots + 3 pots all the time. and finish at above 60% hp in the first run, since the people I play with gives me a very good leash even though its normal. I could opt to gank at lvl 4, but most of the time I know I won't even be able to force a summoner. So finishing at that high is kinda a waste when I just end up going back and get a philo.

Another good thing about boots first is that you're more resistant to jungle invades. Which goodness knows, there's enough Mundos and Shyvanas running around that mess around with your red side. XD
Hmmm to pull off boot start on skarner I'd probably need to use different quints wouldn't I?, but ya boots and his shield would let you escape most counters.

Also from watching ranked I saw different AD nidalee top than I played before item build wise, they'd go boots > 2x doran blade > upgrade boots > 1x doran blade > phage > sheen > trinity force, so I decided to try that laning vs an Irelia... I was ahead in exp/CS their jungler got way greedy on a gank and I got FB cause of ignite picked up 2 Dorans and Ninja Tabi and stomped Irelia hard for the rest of the match ending 4/0/0, her tower gone, and 30 CS up from her(127 total for me) when they surrendered at 21 mins(right as I was going to finish Trinity Force ).
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote