View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 03:30   Link #5016
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
Not sure, to be honest.

GAH!

I'm not. At least, I wasn't, I got involved due to the fact that darth said it was impossible for two females to have sex. Then I pointed out that with the various magics Guinevere has, and the weird way the gods occasionally reproduced in the myths, a female having "sex" with another female the way darth defined it could be possible.

Then I started devil's advocate, stating that we have no way of telling whether they did or did not have a relationship in the past. Then I wondered about why they would decide to put that detail in if they did have a relationship, with the only thing I can think of is them essentially bragging/proclaiming to the world about it. Sort of like a ancient version of someone bragging on the internet about getting laid.

Are you refering to me, or someone else? As I believe you were the one who brought up the fact that Lancelot would have to be lesbian to have relationship with the Last King's wife, if he had one. Then Athena they thought Lancelot seemed to be more bisexual then anything, followed by your statement that even if that was the case, their was nothing they could do to each other. At that point I got involved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I agree with Reaper, I'm not liking Alec that much. That might change as more stuff is translated though.
It was neither me nor you. The whole discussion was sparked by Phoenix and Athena.Here are their posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
still the part of Lancelot betraying him is there ... xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Lancelot seems more like a bi though.
The discussion started after I replied to Phoenix.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote