View Single Post
Old 2012-12-21, 20:21   Link #436
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
My gaming rig is an i5 3.4Ghz, with 4GB of ram, a 500GB hard drive and a GTX460 with 1GB of RAM, which juuuust fits the recommended specs for Crysis 3. (Need to get a better graphics card, but can't find a 560, which I couldn't afford a year ago, and now it seems my card isn't carried anymore.)

My problem is that my rig is so win, everytime I feel like playing Muv-Luv, a little voice in my head points out that using my rig for Muv-Luv is overkill and I should instead play other games that will tax my system, give it a run for its money, that sorta thing

It's more like everytime I boot up my gaming rig with the intent to play Extra, a voice in my head whispers, "You've put off Extra for over a year, you can wait some more... why don't you increase your Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer World Ranking? You're now in the top 4% of players... number 19600 in the world... 74 in Malaysia... why don't you play some more and go higher in the world rankings? Grind for the Grind God! Credits for the MP Store!"

Yeah, so it's like that.

WHEEEEYYYY fellow Malaysian! Time for your dose of Age. Don't put it off!

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote