View Single Post
Old 2013-07-01, 21:49   Link #256
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Juggernaut Drive is like a forbidden mode for Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing, it merely unlocks the full potential of the two Longinus at the expense of the user's life.

And no Cardinal Crimson Promotion is different from the Juggernaut Drive, Issei needs to first master using the Triana before he can stabilize the Cardinal Crimson Promotion.

@Wild Lion, did you actually read the novels, since this were all stated in the novels.
I read and re-read them, i was just searching in the novel one clue, to help me to understand the way wil take the author to improve Issei Divine Dividing powers, white armor right arm, white wings.

Maybe his mutant life(Zero-Infinite) will help on it.

I also think in Hakuryuukou-senpai phrase:
There was nothing I could say. It’s just like how I imagined! I knew it would turn up like this! How much do you guys, the past Sekiryuutei, love that song!? From the side of the vision, Hakuryuukou-senpai shows his smile.
[Butts are also wonderful, current-Sekiryuutei.]
Tell that to Vaaaaaaaaaaali!!

I just cant imagine what he will do to to improve Divine Dividing powers.
Maybe a Balance Breaker touching Rias Butts and change the color of Albion powers.

That questions is because i just want to hear your ideas.
And how are related the clues in DxD Universe.
Because in this moments of the story Issei need to domain four opposite power entities:
Draig(Dragon entity inside SG)---------Albion(Stolen power inside Draig Soul)
Big Red(Body and blood) ---------------Ophis(Life Power)

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-07-01 at 22:19.
WILD_LION is offline   Reply With Quote