View Single Post
Old 2010-06-16, 18:15   Link #11128
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylon99 View Post
By the way, if this is true, and we surmise that the author of the episode letters knew about all the plans, then the author is the only thing that exposes that the incident was not an accident but a murder. Ok, EP4 already tells us this, but we can take a guess from this that this is the author's motive. So… Who has the motive to know all these plans, yet not be willing to take action? Instead they're willing to merely write about it afterwards? (My bet is Shannon... heh.)

Note that the author may not necessarily need to be someone on the island… though, it most likely is...
Actually I'm starting to think Nanjo is the bottle writer. Since he's not specifically shown to be anywhere when the murders happen (he's always alone too) and he seems to be a double agent accomplice who never actually murders anybody. I know that's kind of weird, but to me it explains why he has to be on the island. There is no specific reason other than the Kinzo conspiracy for him to lie all the time. If he's the writer for episode 1 and 2 at least his character could have some importance. Like Oliver said he's almost a non character.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote