Thread: Licensed Black Clover
View Single Post
Old 2015-10-31, 13:26   Link #29
LevelSeven

ch.36

sorcery emporer gets oen upped by a shining guy, mostlikely he has teleportation spells orhe actually moved at the speed of light, either way, the villians are gone, the what does the emporer say?
"this could be exciting--i mean though" XD

aster seems to be speechless towards the #1s power (but it doesnt seem like the emporer is the limit of the world, there are others on his lvl), good thing to see that,

and now a new rival showed up, funny thing but it lacks time, it is as if they became friends in a few moments despite the "you are filth"-start :/

noel is tsundere, but at least her speech isnt as cliche as the normal tsundere ones, but the other two are showing their true self pretty easily, and again, the fact that glasses guy became a follower of aster despite the "you are filth"-start is a bit lacking (the same for the plant girl)

currently im not really hyped, i dont know why but this chapter was meh!, i wish there would be something....more, somthing that catches my attention, currently i wouldnt be suprised if as the end of the story the main-enemy is miles above the emporer and everythign else becomes faceless fodders while aster and his first rivel/friend are turning into super-saijyans :/ somehow this is reminds me on another plot

still, thanks for the translators, the scans are really great
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote