Thread: Licensed Inu X Boku SS
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-13, 23:55   Link #71
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Just finished watching this(and I put it on my watch list yesterday after hearing about the first episode).

I like how Ririchiyo's look reminds me of Kuroneko(as others have pointed out) and I like that she's aware that it's a "bad habit" of hers to be a sharp-tongue tsundere(and thankfully not the violent variety). I was quite charmed by her, and the cuts to SD versions of them for comedy is actually well-done I think. The bodyguard with the different colored eyes and the Twilight sparkles was funny to me in how sincere he is in how he overly compliments her and treats her like she's his only reason for living. I think I laughed the third or forth time I saw him do the "bishie sparkles" thing when talking to Ririchiyo.

The yuki-onna Secret Service person stole every scene she was in too. I loved how she put down one of the burglers. Then the skeleton girl proved that you don't mess with her either.

The music at the end(is that the OP?) was one of the better ones that I have heard this season. I am definately going to follow this. I want to see what happens with Ririchiyo and the other youkai that live in that building.

I give it the first episode 9/10 for being entertaining and possibly being of the better series this season.
AbZeroNow is offline   Reply With Quote