View Single Post
Old 2012-05-02, 10:38   Link #1063
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
Yes it is. I usually give up and not comfort at all.

I'm one of those really nit picky people that consider that lying and do not differentiate 'white lies'. And I don't like to lie. I'm not a good friend when it comes to seeking comfort. I'm more of a practical friend who either has a solution or doesn't.

My mother comforts me by laughing at me. She doesn't say this but the general tone is like "PFFFT what the hell is that, grow some balls" like when I had a $3000 debt from a tuition payment error and got put on hold and had the collections agency after me. Because i grew up with that kind of advice, it really comforts me because she makes things seem like not a big deal.
I have been told that I suck at comforting because I usually tell the situation as it is rather than downgrading the problem.

Comfort by laughing? Haha, I actually agree with such approach, because I use it on myself. When shit happens, I laugh at myself and says, "Oh hell, you fail epicly". In life, we will definitely experience problems, and if we don't grow some balls and laugh at it, it's going to be tough. I would rather be my own clown than having someone else do it for me.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote