View Single Post
Old 2011-10-15, 06:41   Link #68
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Girl’s Bravo: Haven’t seen this yet.

To Love Ru:
Basically it’s similar to R+V anime but way better in terms of characters & plot. One minus (I think) for you though, the source manga for this anime is not finished yet. Thus, no ‘definitive’ ending to this anime too.

DearS:
Once again, this is also a so-so anime. Although not as bad as R+V plotwise, some of the main characters and the theme are not fleshed out enough. Also, I don’t really like the main-guy for some reason. One more thing though: in my opinion, this anime is a direct rip-off/copy of the manga/anime with the same theme which is quite superior in most aspects compared to DearS. That manga/anime is called Sora no Otoshimono. Still, Sora no Otoshimono is far from finished, while DearS (as you knew already) has a definitive happy ending.

Edit:
(to me) The main guy in Sora no Otoshimono is a pervert but since the series focuses its comedy on his perversion, it makes him an interestingly funny character to have. DearS, on the other side, has a main-guy that’s good natured but plain and uninteresting.

I Hope this description helps ^_^.

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2011-10-15 at 10:45.
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote