Thread: Kiss x Sis (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-29, 05:44   Link #85
Seiryuu

I didn't really like the closing too well, and the show's animation seems slightly less crisp (as one might sometimes expect when going from OVA to TV). Despite this, however, I liked it. I also couldn't be entirely certain how much this was actually covering the OVA0. It makes references to some previous events that were shown in the OVA, such as the girls' having previously come to the school and confessed to Keita. I rather liked some of the parts that were redone from the OVA. For instance, I loved the boxer fight; it just seems far more honest. In the OVA, Ako freaks out and seems to be fighting to stop some shameless behavior and only shows her true colors after. Here, straight from the get-go the two are fighting over the right to be perverts with the piece of fabric that has most recently been THERE.
I think my fav's still Ako, though I rather like Mikazuki. She's honest and bold, but doesn't seem to show the same almost businesslike expression Riko does. Plus, she's rather disconcerting with her behavior. I don't remember the last time I saw a character that would suddenly pull up her skirt without any cause or excuse except for a momentary whim. Even Riko at least tries to either have a reason or make it clear that she's going for straight seduction, and Ako won't do it deliberately unless either Riko just flashed hers, she was asked/provoked, or she's in a situation with Keita that calls for some exhibitionism. Also, it's a little odd to have someone behave so bold and forward without even a hint of blush or embarrassment.
Considering what's been seen in OVA, TV and manga, from now on I think Keita should take some extra precaution. Specifically, before going to sleep, don't lock the door. No number of locks will keep the girls out. Instead find some sort of male chastity belt, lock it, and swallow the key.

Last edited by Seiryuu; 2010-03-29 at 22:12.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote