View Single Post
Old 2013-04-12, 11:32   Link #229
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The second episode had the same strengths and weaknesses as the first one. The poor directing is bringing this show down. This isn't the best way to animate a wordy light novel like this one. The bad animation isn't helping. It's indeed hard to believe Brain's Base is animating this.

I wasn't too impressed with the first episode, but I think I'm starting to like this show. It's more atypical than I initially assumed. For one, there doesn't seem to be a harem building around the protagonist... at least not yet. Would be great if it stayed that way. The title has "love comedy" in it though, so I guess it's bound to happen at some point.

My favorite character is definitely Yukino. I love how painfully honest she is. She's never playing games. She always says what she thinks. If only all women could be like her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iriliane View Post
As a GaoGaiGar fan, I certainly enjoyed having Hiyama's character shouting stuff like "Dimension Driver!" and "Gungnir Hammer!" this episode. Hope he keeps showing up.
This was the highlight of the episode for me. I can never get enough of hot blooded Hiyama.