View Single Post
Old 2009-09-26, 09:50   Link #1586
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
I remember reading somewhere that this game was planned as a trilogy, so let's hope that plans sticks and we can eventually see more of the necromorph gang.
I find the game kinda boring after awhile. The "boo! Gotcha!" thing gets old, and it is much easier to finish the game using only the plasma cutter (which I did) than getting other weapons. To me, it is nothing more than RE4 combined with Mass Effect.

Speaking of Mass effect, I am playing it again as a Sentinel (previously Infiltrator). I can't believe how easy it is for a Sentinel to play with a Sniper Rifle extra skill. (cast Singularity, arm the sniper with explosive rounds and BAM! AOE effect kill).

Waiting for COD : MW2 next month. Hopefully D3 comes out fast enough so I can find a reason to stop playing Aion.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote