View Single Post
Old 2012-07-31, 20:07   Link #305
VezSketch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
What Aki was talking about back here was Nanoha's most amazing feats in StrikerS being attributed to the dangerous Blaster system, correct? Then I pointed out that SLB is of a similar dangerous magic category.
Which weren't mentioned.

Quote:
Because it's not just the power, they were actually astonished by the type of attack. Big difference there, as it specifies that SLB is different from usual attacks, and that difference is what is focused on. Caro even specifically mentions the strain it causes.
You're right there and I'm not denying that. Haven't watched that awhile. Now I'm just saying you were overestimating the strain. We can only prove Nanoha has used SLB four times before her accident. She then used Exelion Buster, 5 Divine Busters, and 5 SLB's while using the blaster system in Exceed Mode and she's fine after awhile in StrikerS. That's not to mention the other spells she used that day.

Quote:
Though you are right, re-watching the episode, they also mention that Excellion Mode used in A's ignores the limit of the body and generates magic beyond her limit.
Pretty much.

Quote:
Which, while busting my former argument on SLB being the main perpetrator, does offer support to Aki that most of Nanoha's biggest accomplishments are when she uses dangerous magic or magitech, and stretches that out to... well, every single season so far.

S1? SLB, stretched to be dangerous.

A's? Excellion Mode, stretched to be dangerous.

Strikers? Blaster Mode, stretched to be dangerous.

Aki was talking about StrikerS, yes, but Nanoha goes over her limits with dangerous spells or tech in every season.
This is all true, but that wasn't the point. The point was Nanoha in StrikerS is a lot more powerful than she was in A's. That's something they can be agreed upon, isn't it? StrikerS SLB > A's SLB+ =< StrikerS Exelion Buster > A's SLB > A's Exelion Buster.

Last edited by VezSketch; 2012-07-31 at 20:17.