View Single Post
Old 2011-04-22, 17:49   Link #115
dragonspit4

Let's talk about this:

Vol 1 is really good because of the touching moments between Kinji and Aria. Aria got a cross-shaped scar on her forehead during the bus hijack mission because she tried to protect Kinji. She has to push her hair down in the front and not show her forehead to hide the scar. The scene in the hospital where Kinji saw Aria looking in the mirror crying with tears on her face is really touching. I really like how the book ended with the airplane rescue and how Aria was near death (ie. her heart stopped) and the emergency landing.

Vol 2 is really nothing special except we learned that there are more super power users in the world.

Vol 3 about Riko's struggle with Dracula was very well done.

Vol 4 and 5 is excellent because of the explanation of Hidan.

Vol 6 and 7 is boring because of Reki's stupid action.

Vol 9 it good again because of the battle with Hirudo. Riko nearly died from battle (from poison). The "last" moments between her and Kinji is really touching. Through very long battles all her life, she has finally found salvation and a peace of mind.

My favourite character is Aria, but the romance between her and Kinji needs to be a little bit faster!! My second favourite character is Riko cause her story is the best out of all other characters and her struggle in getting rid of her fear and her past is what makes this story outstanding.

I wish the author touches more on Hidan and the power of Hidan. Aria need to use her power more often and stuff.
dragonspit4 is offline   Reply With Quote