View Single Post
Old 2012-03-26, 16:03   Link #17891
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
1. With Osiris Fiamma needs the "ill will" from the world, aka the negative and dirt from humans.

2. Being an era of freedom, Horus will need Fiamma's own will and determination.
hmm ... hmm ... you based that from RL Crowley's theory, right? Well I thought by "freedom" he meant freed from external constraints like the Christian religion or common human reasons but I guess I misunderstood it.

Anyway if I understand it from your POV, his power will get from the "power to save the world" to the "power to do whatever he wants" as he attains the higher Aeon of self realization? Well in Fiamma's case, ins't "Doing whatever he wants to do" still the same as "saving the world"? since his main goal is still saving the world, right? Even, it isn't, will his own ego be able to produce enough Fuel to HR in order to get the same or more results as with the ill generated by the rest of the world during WWIII? If not it's pretty much more a nerfing than an upgrade >.>
That also pretty much changes the core basis of HR which is to select a certain "target" and ultimately defeat it, since it's targeting Fiamma himself in this case.

My guess is that the basis of HR is still the same for that Aeon but instead of using Christian rituals and process like The star of Bethlehem and Misha (though aiming for the same results as for each of them) to boost it, he should have used a more "individualist" and "lawless method" (maybe that's what Aiwass meant lolz) or used both sides without restraints as it is one of Crowley main theory