View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 14:27   Link #27
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleo_tay View Post
so here's my hypothesis , the nearest base fruit to the death of a DF user will turn into a devil fruit , with is consistent with any event , so maybe that how shanks know that the very first fruit we saw in the manga was a gomu gomu no mi, which maybe in Gol D. Roger's crew or maybe gol d roger himself is a gomu gomu no mi user died and shanks have it , and also consistent with how black beard may bring a fruit under the black cloth of white beard after WB died and then ate it after the fruit turns into the gura gura no mi (which may prove that every human can have more than one power but one logia and Paramecia-type as its stated by Oda said that the scond fruit would replace the first one but in the manga it's stated different, blueno says that grand line scientist dicovered that if you ate 2 your body would explode without leaving a trace and vegapunk and blueno may have lied.)
I highly doubt that Gol D.Roger had a gomu gomu no mi fruit,if I'm not mistaken during the Whitebeard flashback he was carrying a sword.

Whitebeared also had a spear of some sort,even though his ability is physical,but the way he used it fit the style,i just can't picture Roger combining gomu gomu fruit and a sword.

Besides,i assume Rayleigh would have pointed that out,that Luffy ate the same devil fruit as Gol.D Roger.
Also frankly i don't want to see Luffy having the same ability as the previous Pirate King,they have enough similarities already.