View Single Post
Old 2012-10-30, 13:17   Link #209
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Still pissed they didn't put in the Komari vs Anego fight...it's by far one of the funniest moments in the VN. And I'll snap and break something if they leave out the Test of Courage, LB Poems and the guys asking the girls out in Anego's route...those are super funny moments that need to be animated...
Komari vs Anego "battle" can easily be inserted at the beginning of Anego's route. Although, I will seriously be pissed if they stupidly decide not to include that into the anime at all...

Excluding the test of courage will be a big mistake. It's one of the few scenes where we get to see all the Little Busters members bonding and having fun together. However, I can already see the complications they could have... There are so many combinations to choose from (15 I think), deciding who to group with who can be a big problem. Additionally, they could even enhance that scene by showing the other groups, preferably Masato fighting whatever it was he fought.

The guys practicing asking girls out was the funniest moment for me. Most notably Kousuke's and Haruka's pairing, that was utterly hilarious.