View Single Post
Old 2010-01-11, 10:36   Link #1287
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
He probably got it confused with StarCraft Wraith, which also has a cloaking ability and is invisible much like the Shade in Warcraft III.
Well, it was either Starcraft or Halo, and as unreliable as my memory is, I don't think I could mistake a scouting unit for a covenant tank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziziphus View Post
Anyway, I hope to see a good conclusion to his battle with Scar next chapter...Also I always wonder if we'll ever get to hear Scar's real name in these final chapters, man I totally want to know! (pretty pls Arakawa-sensei!)
I think the only place that we might see Scar's real name is on his tombstone, but it might be an empty grave; symbolically Scar putting his past behind him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I really do have a problem with thinking simple, do I? XD
... but then again if it's the arm itself, why does everyone else needs to clap they're hands - thus creating a circle - before transmuting?
Take a look at this.

The circle is either the helix at the top of the picture (it makes a circle of circles when it's wrapped around the arm) or it's the standard looking alchemical circle hidden under the main image. So as you can see, Scar uses circles just like all the other alchemists that haven't seen the truth and he doesn't have make a circle by clapping, because he has one tattooed. The biggest difference between him and other alchemists (other than the hybrid alchemy that he uses) is that he uses construction and destruction just like the alchemists that have seen the truth.