Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-03, 15:50   Link #12481
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
R+V season1 anime followed the manga at certain points with alot more fanservice than the manga and with a re-done scenes. Like i.e. Ruby was the last girl to be added in the anime, while in the manga Mizore was the last girl added to the harem. Ruby in R+VCAPU2 anime did alot of dressing up.

Also the good thing in the seaon1 anime that it's not censored. The Capu2 anime have Kokoa's bat and Yukari's pedo bear design on her panties as mascot censors.DVD rips have no bat censors.

Speaking of anime FANSERVICE.
Spoiler for NSFW:
Well I think I'm going to stick with the manga ( at least for now ), and if I find some time for it, then I'm going to watch the anime. Well, from what I can tell, you guys are saying that it doesn't fallow the manga, right ? So it's just fanservice with no actual plot ? At least that's what I'm thinking right now ??
What about the voice acting is it good ( I mean does it at least fallow the characters image from the manga. Maybe at least this will convince me to watch it, because after what you guys told me, I'm honestly not too eager to watch the anime of RV in the near future.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote