View Single Post
Old 2010-07-03, 15:01   Link #12496
Smeckledorf
Intellectual Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
I do want to point out the conversation in ep5 where Krauss is suicidal. He suggests he could quietly divorce Natsuhi so that she and Jessica could be provided for without the disaster of his financial ruin falling on them, then when Natsuhi refuses that option, seems to imply that he nevertheless considers his existence part of the problem.

The next morning, he disappears, places a call to his wife, and is killed. Given his size and bulk, I don't think he would be readily kidnapped. But if he kind of wanted to die anyway... or if the killer just followed him to his hiding place and shoved a gun in his face... Just sayin'.
Lol. I really think this is all a play. He wants to make his problems go away, whether it is phantom Kinzo or his debt. However, he doesn't want to put his head on the chopping block so I would think he is trying to fake some deaths to achieve this end. I don't really think he was kidnapped either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
But consider it seriously for the moment.

What if the explosion is multistaged? That is, what if there is one explosion or even a smaller event, like a fire, with an intended result, which is planned for, accounted for and premeditated, that indirectly causes another explosion with an unintended, truly catastrophic result, due to factors the perpetrator of the first explosion has no knowledge about?
Highly possible, I think that it was planned that there would be fake murders and then someone would say let's go to some hidden mansion on this island so we can be safe. The fakers would also run off to somewhere. Boom. No evidence of bodies left, kind of like ep. 3 with Eva... That's how I see it. However, real murders screw this plan up and then... Boom. Seagulls cry.

Edit: Speaking of which, if Eva found Kuwadorian then the gold is probably there. If not, it might be what 07151129 hinted to. The tip said George traded his soul for that number, maybe it means he wanted everyone to escape to Kuwadorian. The only problem with this is that there would be little reason for it to be the code to the safety deposit box.