Thread: Licensed Strawberry Panic!
View Single Post
Old 2006-08-27, 22:52   Link #1097
Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
Miyuki do have a potential of being ending up together with Shizuma. However, you have to think Miyuki is destined to marry someone else. Also, Shizuma wants her to stay by her side as a friend not a lover. Therefore, the chance is low.
Who knows. We still have 5 episodes. Love can blossom quickly...especially if it's a show like Strapani. Being "destined" to marry somebody else doesn't necassarily mean that Miyuki and Shizuma still can't get it on. =D IMO, Miyuki and Shizuma make a better pairing. Miyuki knows ALL of Shizuma's vices and still loves her. OTOH, Nagisa only knows the tip of the iceburg about Shizuma, so building a relationship on that wouldn't be the best thing to do. If I were Nagisa, I would've been SO MAD when Shizuma told me "Is this your first time..? Because it's not mine..." (when the two were *about* to do it)

Quote:
As for Tamao staying together with Nagisa, sure why not since they need the Etoile for the next year and Nagisa and Tamao are in their 4th grade, i dont see why not. But they have to pull this off in like 5 eps with the Nagisa x Shizuma unsolved relationship, Etoile election, Yaya x Amane x Hikari Triangle thing. So many to do, I just hope they can pull this off good.
I like the idea of Nagisa and Tamao ruling as Etoile... because that would ultimately mean their relationship is just that strong. Choosing your "second" Etoile requires a strong bond, I would imagine. And I dunno how important this is, but there are still other people that might potentially become Etoile. Chiharu, Amane, evil lesbian duo, Spica President, Amane, Yaya and Hikari.

Quote:
Right now, even though it is Shizuma x Nagisa together (assuming) how they end up together when one graduates and one stays at school? i just wanna know what your thoughts on this will be. Give possible endings when one graduates and one stays at school. I just want to know thats all.
That'd be cruel! >=T

Falling in love, then graduating (which is soon, as elections generally happen in the end of a term) would be sooo wrong. Hypothetically speaking, should Shizuma end up w/Nagisa (which I hope not), I think some closure would be nice. I.e. she dumps Nagisa,and tells her about Tamao-chan! =D Seriously, I dunno about the diferent scenarios of Shizuma x Nagisa -> Shizuma leaving.
Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote