Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Now I see:

- Mechwarrior / Battletech
- Warhammer 40k
- Naruto
- Air Gear/Code Geass (Roller Feature)
- Toppen Gurren Lagan / G Gundam (Punches)
- Macross Frontier (Pin Point Barrier)

So yeah. I detect Gai Maito in the works then.

I think that I had read Dynames's info sheet while half asleep... might be the reasons why I mixed the 00 Dynames and yours, which is yes, quite different.

As you've pointed out, Dynames looks like a sturdy constant brawler. Lively and full of energy (thanks to the Maverick pilot), seems pretty much that the opposition will always be under constant pressure, forced to dodge and block every second.
The IS does seem like a glass cannon though. Defenses seem to be lacking, but of course, the ninja skills make up for that :P
Yes, definitely a Gai Maito, the absolute contrary of the Belial assassin.

Do note that being another sort of Super Soldier (I wouldn't call him LYNX), Alex also has lightning quick reflexes and SUPAH POWAH. Don't forget that the armor he has is entirely different from the generic shield using IS. Of course, I hate kinetic shocks which happens to be what your IS likes to dish out apparently.
But please punch through the plasma field first. And try not to get sniped.

Thing is, how will you get Belial inserted? Do remember that Alex has been ordered to pilot a generic trainer IS unless he REALLY needs to deploy in Belial. I guess some assasination attempt on Ichika or something else threatening the Academy might be needed.

Now, if my flash skills weren't that crappy, I'd have perhaps dedicated some time trying to make something to represent this, but hell, I've still got a long way to go.

Now... if Ray's very noisy, you might add him into Alex's foe-yay or ho-yay attempts. As I said, people who try to befriend him and who are very hammy and talkative often make him go into fake "ho-yay" mode just to scare em off. If it actually seems that the other reciprocates though, hilarity should ensue.